Trelay Cohousing Community has opportunities to join as new members in 2020. We will have one 1 bedroom house and possibly a smaller house suitable for singles or couples coming up in 2020. Shared 32 acre farm and vegetable plot plus several shared community buildings including communal dining area and kitchen where a lot of time is spent!
- 21st and 22nd March 2020, with “experience days” beforehand, 19th and 20th March
Alongside the interest weekend there will be an opportunity to volunteer and experience Trelay for those able and willing to spend more time getting to know current members , which is highly recommended.
- Your background,
- Family members in your household (and something about each of you, ages, skills,)
- Finances: capital available for deposit, and sources of income
- How you think Trelay would benefit you and
- How you think you would benefit Trelay.
Costs: Cost for interest weekends we ask for £130 per adult for the Friday Pm, Saturday and Sunday, which includes home cooked meals. The experience days are £10 per adult per day including meals. There may be some accommodation available on site here at Trelay, more info on our booking sheet which we will send you once we have received your 500 words.
For more information please contact Margot (email@example.com).